On October 14th, Parliament Chiropractic will participate in World Spine Day for the third year by hosting a free healthcare event for the Anchorage, Alaska community. The theme this year is “Every Spine Counts”!
World Spine Day participants will receive:
- Free Consult
- Free X-Rays and exam
- Free Treatment
This event is intended for patients who cannot afford treatment or who are in need of chiropractic care! Our objective is to educate the community, facilitate the use of chiropractic treatment for physical ailments, acute injuries, and chronic conditions, and provide free services to those in need.
Parliament Chiropractic is donating a day of chiropractic care in honor of World Spine Day.
2665 E Tudor Road Ste. 201
Anchorage, AK 99507
- Friday, October 14th
- Time: 9am-6pm
- How much does it cost? This event is completely free and open to the public.
- How do I register? Give our office a call at +1 (907) 222-5100 to schedule an appointment. Services are by-appointment only with Dr. David Ballard.
- Who is this for? It is for everyone, but all appointments must be scheduled. This event is intended for patients who cannot afford treatment or who are in need of chiropractic care. We want to educate the community and facilitate the use of chiropractic treatment for physical ailments, acute injuries, and chronic conditions!
- Can I bring my child? Yes, but children must be supervised. You are welcome to book an appointment for your child as well.
- I am disabled; will I be able to access services? Yes, we routinely see disabled patients and are able to accommodate disabilities.
- What do I have to comply with? You must sign a consent form to receive treatment. You must sign a consent form to receive x-rays.
- What is the catch? There is no catch, this is a community donation. Please share the event with your friends and family who are in need of diagnostic imaging, consultation, and treatment of physical conditions.
Taking place on October 16 each year, World Spine Day has become a focus in raising awareness of back pain and other spinal issues. With health professionals, exercise and rehabilitation experts, public health advocates, schoolchildren and patients all taking part, World Spine Day will be celebrated on every continent. World Spine Day is intended to educate people on the health of their spine and spine related conditions including:
- acute injuries
- back and neck pain
- shoulder pain
- headaches, migraines, tension headaches
- nerve pain and symptoms related to neuropathy
- arthritis and other chronic pain conditions
World Spine Day highlights the importance of spinal health and well-being. Promotion of physical activity, good posture, responsible lifting and healthy working conditions will all feature as people are encouraged to look after their spines and stay active. With an estimated 540 million people worldwide suffering from lower back pain, it affects all age groups, from children to the elderly. It remains the leading cause of disability on the planet. Prevention is therefore key and this year’s World Spine Day will be highlighting various ways people can be kind to their spines.
Parliament Chiropractic is an official supporting organization of World Spine Day! Visit WorldSpineDay.org for more info!
This day of donated chiropractic care is open to the public. YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN. This is a FREE, NON-PROFIT event during which Parliament Chiropractic will not be billing or charging for services performed. All treatment performed during this day is free. Massage therapy not eligible. All ages are welcome.