Parliament Chiropractic is donating an ENTIRE WEEK OF CHIROPRACTIC CARE to the community of Anchorage and the state of Alaska in honor of Labor Day!
This is a free week-long healthcare event for the Anchorage, Alaska community.
This event is intended for patients who cannot afford treatment or who are in need of chiropractic care. Our objective is to educate the community, facilitate the use of chiropractic treatment for physical ailments, acute injuries, and chronic conditions, and provide free services to those in need.
Parliament Chiropractic is donating a week of chiropractic care in honor of Labor Day.
2665 E Tudor Road Ste. 201
Anchorage, AK 99507
- Tuesday, September 4th – Friday, September 7th: 9am-6:30pm
- Saturday, September 8th: 9am-5pm
- How much does it cost? This event is completely free and open to the public.
- How do I register? Give our office a call at +1 (907) 222-5100 to schedule an appointment. Services are by-appointment only with Dr. Ryan Fordt.
- Who is this for? It is for everyone, but all appointments must be scheduled. This event is intended for patients who cannot afford treatment or who are in need of chiropractic care. We want to educate the community and facilitate the use of chiropractic treatment for physical ailments, acute injuries, and chronic conditions!
- Can I bring my child? Yes, but children must be supervised. You are welcome to book an appointment for your child as well.
- I am disabled; will I be able to access services? Yes, we routinely see disabled patients and are able to accommodate disabilities.
- What do I have to comply with? You must sign a consent form to receive treatment. You must sign a consent form to receive x-rays.
- What is the catch? There is no catch, this is a community donation. Please share the event with your friends and family who are in need of diagnostic imaging, consultation, and treatment of physical conditions.
Labor Day is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It is an annual national tribute to the contributions American workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country. Parliament Chiropractic is donating the first week of September to the members of our community whose hard work has resulted in physical problems including:
- acute injuries
- back and neck pain
- shoulder pain
- headaches, migraines, tension headaches
- nerve pain and symptoms related to neuropathy
- arthritis and other chronic pain conditions
This week of donated chiropractic care is open to the public. YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TO BE SEEN. This is a FREE, NON-PROFIT event during which Parliament Chiropractic will not be billing or charging for services performed. All treatment performed by Dr. Ryan Fordt during this week is free. Massage therapy not eligible. All ages are welcome.